About the Event
"Programming offers another kind of creativity. One just can't ignore the CREATIVITY the PROGRAMS can bring in PRESENTING the Computer Technology. What we just need is to be able to move between those different words"
So, why not come out of your closets and allow yourselves to make some creative mistakes nd present the best ones !
For all the developers out there we bring to you a super exciting event
" CODE IT " the perfect stop for all the nuts!
Showcase your own developed apps ,games , sites & make them stand out in the crowd!
Rules and Regulations of CodeIt :
1. Participants have to build their apps ,site or game prehand only and they need to present it at the event.
2. Maximum 2 members are allowed in each team.
3. Maximum time for the presentation will be 5 minutes.
4. On basis of their ideas and presentation, 1 winner will be awarded.
5. Own pen-drives are compulsory.
6. Unfriendly behaviour with coordinators, volunteers or other teams would not be tolerated and would result in direct disqualification.
7. The decision by the judges shall be considered as final one and can't be debated upon.
8. Anyone caught in any kind of unfair means will lead to direct disqualification.
9. For Non-Amitians, submit college id-cards of each team member at firstname.lastname@example.org and also carry them for the event.
Judges will judge on the basis of:
1. Ideas and Creativity
2. Coding Skills
3. The way participants present their ideas.
registrations have been Closed